Where IS PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA located?
Parknasilla Resort & Spa is located in Sneem, Co.Kerry. The GPS Coordinates for Parknasilla Resort & Spa is: Lat: 51.8166136, -9.873573171117961 .
How do I book using a voucher for Parknasilla Resort & Spa?
To book your stay using a Parknasilla Resort & Spa Voucher please call our Reservations team on (064) 66 75600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your voucher number or code.
How do I make a reservation for a large group?
Group reservations may have different rates and booking requirements. To request a reservation for your group or for more information, please contact us (064) 66 75600 or email email@example.com
HOW DO I GET TO PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
From Killarney take the N71 for Kenmare thru Molls Gap. At the top of Molls Gap (Avoca), turn right for Sneem. From Sneem Village turn left on to Kenmare road, from here it is only 2 miles to Parknasilla Hotel. Free car parking is available at the hotel.
GPS Coordinates: Lat 51.8166136 Long --9.873573171117961
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION FOR PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
To make a reservation you can book directly on our website www.parknasillaresort.com
or you can call our reservations team on (064) 66 75600.
DO I NEED A CREDIT CARD TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
A reservation can be guaranteed by credit card. We accept Laser,Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
I’M BOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, HOW DO I PAY FOR THEIR STAY?
Please call our reservations team on (064) 66 75600.
WHAT IS PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA CANCELLATION POLICY?
This reservation has been guaranteed to your credit card. Cancellations or part cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival date or non-arrival will be subject to 100% cancellation charge which will be automatically debited from the credit card details given at the time of reservation. Additional terms may apply.
TWO BEDROOM SELF CATERING LODGE CANCELLATION POLICY
This reservation has been guaranteed to your credit card. Cancellations or part cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date or non-arrival will be subject to 100% cancellation charge which will be automatically debited from the credit card details given at the time of reservation. Additional terms may apply.
The reservation is guaranteed by credit card, please contact the Hotel if arrival time is later than 6pm.
We accept Laser,Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Please be aware that a credit card will be taken at check-in for authorization and a PIN number is required for European credit card holders (American Express excluded).
Cheques will be accepted only with a valid cheque guarantee card and up to the value which is displayed on the card. Additional terms may apply.
In the meantime we look forward to welcoming you to Parknasilla Resort.
The Reservations Department
Parknasilla Resort, Sneem
Co Kerry, Ireland
Phone : +353 (0) 64 6675600
Fax: +353 (0) 64 firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SPA AT PARKNASILLA
*Please note due to the Covid-19 Pandemic "The Spa at Parknasilla is currently closed until further notice".
Please contact our front of house team and we will arrange a Taxi for you.
We offer the following services at Parknasilla for the little ones:
-Bottle and Food Warming Services
- Baby changing stations
- High Chairs
- Cots (standard travel cots are provided - we do not provide seperate cot mattress)
- Swimming Nappies
HOW CAN I MAKE A SPECIAL REQUEST REGARDING MY STAY AT PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
If you have specific needs such as accessibility, dietary requirements or questions regarding your request, please call the hotel directly on (064) 66 75600 or email email@example.com
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EXTRA?
If you would like to upgrade to a superior room or would like mark a special occasion on arrival with a bottle of wine, prosecco or chocolates please contact our reservations team on ((064) 66 75600, or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
for prices. We will require a credit card to charge for these items.
DO YOU HAVE FREE PARKING AT PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
Free parking is available at Parknasilla Resort & Spa.
WHAT ARE THE CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES OF THE PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
Check in is available from 4pm onwards. Check out time is 11.30am. Please do not arrive at the resort before 4 pm so that we can adhere to Government Public Health protocols in relation to physical distancing and provide your bedroom with the highest standard of deep cleaning and sanitisation.
WHAT ARE THE CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES OF THE COURTYARD LODGES AND WOODLAND VILLAS?
Courtyard Lodges and Woodland Villas check in time is 4pm. Check out time is 10am. Please do not arrive at the resort before 4 pm in order that Resort Management can adhere to Government Public Health protocols and ensure that your assigned Lodges and Villa receives the highest standard of deep cleaning and sanitisation.
DO YOU HAVE FREE WI-FI AT PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
Yes, WiFi is free for all guests and available in all bedrooms and throughout the hotel.
IS THE HOTEL WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
They is Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas. If you require an accessible room please call the hotel directly on (064) 66 75600 or email email@example.com
WHAT IF I LEAVE AN ITEM BEHIND?
Please contact reception on 064 66 76500 and we will check lost property for your item.
WHAT TIME IS BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER SERVED?
Breakfast is served from:
8.00am - 10.30am midweek
8am - 11.00am at Weekends
Dinner Service is served from 6pm.
WHAT TIME ARE CHURCH SERVICES NEAR PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
Full listings of Church Services are available from our front of house team.
Should you need Medical Services during your stay please contact our front of house team, who can contact a doctor on your behalf.
WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE THERE NEAR PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
hey are a number of activities for people of all ages to at Parknasilla Resort & Spa .Some activities nearby Parknasilla Resort & Spa include:
- Boat Trips– to view boat trips from Parknasilla Resort & Spa please click here.
- Walking - Parknasilla is a private estate of over 500 acres of parkland on one of Ireland's most spectacular and scenic peninsulas. View walking trails at Parkansilla by clicking here.
- Cycling - Parknasilla Resort & Spa is the perfect location for your activity break in Ireland we can arrange for guests to hire bikes from our local agent including safety equipment for daily use*. For more information on cycling at Parknasilla please click here
- Tennis – Enjoy a game of tennis on one of our two outdoor all weather floodlit courts. Tennis balls and rackets are available complimentary from the concierge desk.
- Fairy Trail – The Fairy Trail is the most magical and enchanting areas of Parknasilla Resort and provides for a memorable experience for all the family. For more information on The Fairy Trail at Parknasilla Resort & Spa please click here
- Treasure Trail - PJ's treasure Trail is a journey of discovery for our little guests of Parknasilla Resort. For more information please click here
- Galleries - Parknasilla Hotel & Resort is situated on the Ring of Kerry which is internationally renowned for its scenic beauty and an inspiration for budding artists and professionals alike. For more information on galleries, please click here
- Horse Riding - Guests at Parknasilla Resort & Spa can enjoy horse riding at The Eclipse Centre or The Blackwater stables which are located just 15 minutes away at Blackwater Bridge. For more information please click here.
- Archery – Archery is the perfect way to pass away an afternoon at Parknasilla. Catering for first time beginners or seasoned shooters, our resident expert Dan Cahalane is on hand to offer his advice or expertise. For more information please click here. (Please note Archery is currently suspended due to the Covid 19 Pandemic)
- Golf – Parknasilla Golf Resort, Kerry is the perfect location to plan your Kerry golf break, boasting a 12 Hole Golf Course. For more information please click here
- Boat tours can be arranged at the hotel with our front of house team.12. Jaunting car trips can be arranged at the hotel with our front of house team. For more information please click here
- Ring of Kerry - Parknasilla Resort & Spa is located in the heart of The Ring of Kerry. For more information please click here
- Owl Experience - Come and meet Andy and his beautiful Owls and Falcon from Ring of Kerry Falconry. For more information please click here
WHAT LEISURE FACILITIES ARE AT THE PARKNASILLA RESORT & SPA?
Please Note: Our Thermal Suite at Parknasilla is currently closed until further notice due to HSE Guidelines in consideration of the COVID 19 Pandemic. Our swimming pool and outdoor hottubs are open and can be booked using the links provided in guests confirmation and pre-arrival emails.
Leisure Facilities currently open at Parknasilla.
- Indoor Swimming pool 18m
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor Terrace
ARE PETS PERMITTED?
It will be our pleasure to welcome you and your loveable four-legged friend to Parknasilla. We understand the pleasure of travelling with your dog.
For your added convenience we have recently completed building ten dog Kennels - 'The Willows'. Each unit measures 3.5 metres x 3 metres approximately.
The area located just a short 5 minute walk from the main hotel. For more information regarding the resort rules for dogs - please click here.
DO YOU PROVIDE IRONS AND IRONING BOARDS FOR USE DURING MY STAY?
Yes, all bedrooms are equipped in ironing boards and irons.
WHAT TYPE OF ROOM SHOULD I BOOK FOR THREE ADULTS?
The most suitable room selection in this instance would be to select a Manor Triple Room. For more information please click on Manor Triple Room
WHAT CHILDRENS ACTIVITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
Parknasilla Resort & Spa has a long standing tradition of welcoming families through our doors. We are very proud to welcome back year after year families that have been coming here through the generations and new families alike. For more information please click on the following link Parknasilla Activities
WHAT STAR RATING IS PARKNASILLA?
For years, the name ‘Parknasilla’ has been synonymous with four-star, luxury accommodation and first-class holiday experiences. Nestled in the breath-taking Kerry mountains and bounded by seashore, our location is esteemed not only for its beauty but for its prime position on the Wild Atlantic Way, The Ring of Kerry and The Beara Peninsula.
DO PARKNASILLA CATER TO WEDDINGS?
YES. We love weddings at Parknasilla and cater to them during the period March to May 31st and September 1st to December 22nd. For weddings with guest numbers of 40 to 180 you will need to book the hotel exclusively for you and your guests for the night of the wedding. Please follow this link to our wedding information page by clicking here