Duties & Responsibilities:
- To greet the guests on arrival and at all times in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner.
- To check in/out guests effectively, ensuring all details are correct.
- To carry out tasks effectively using computerised system.
- To ensure that any additional requirements for guests are offered, i.e. dinner reservations, porter etc.
- To ensure that all charges are posted correctly onto room bills.
-Take reservations and respond to guests quickly. To answer switchboard in a warm and welcoming manner and effectively,transfer calls to correct extensions.
-Correctly take messages for guests/staff ensuring that date, time, message, from, to and initial are noted and passed on promptly.
-Deal with any guest requests/queries in a polite and attentive manner.
-Cash and all billing and payments are handled correctly.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
-Proven experience in a similar role in a similar hotel/resort. Excellent level of spoken & written English. Proven experience of working as part of a team.
-Excellent planning and organisational skills. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
-Basic IT skills - previous experience with Opera front office system would be a distinct advantage when applying for this role .
-Capacity for flexibility, change and innovation.
-Ability to work without direct supervision.
The role will involve working any five days over seven and include morning and evening shifts. This role will commence in March 2019.
Competitive Salary in line with experience will be offered. Discounted staff accommodation rates and meals while on duty will be included in the role.
To apply for the role email your C.V. with cover note to email@example.com