Create memorable experiences for someone you love.
The Spa at Parknasilla
Spacious and Comfortable Three Bedroom Houses. Guests enjoy full access to all Resort facilities.
Each unique in style and design and affording you stunning views of the Kenmare Bay or the Kerry Mountains.
Spacious three bedroom houses located within the estate and a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
The Thermal Suite incorporates an eclectic mix of wet and dry, warm, hot and cold experiences, all created especially for the spa at Parknasilla by thermal specialists Hydrotherm.
Offering detoxification, purification, relaxation and general benefit to health and well-being from warm, dry and wet heat, steam, essences, light salt and herb therapy, heated relaxation loungers and experience showers.
- Laconium– A very gentle and pleasant form of dry heat to slowly purify and detoxify the body, 45 C and 15-20% humidity makes this is the perfect cabin in which to commence your Thermal Spa journey and detoxification.
- Aromatherapy Steam Room – Pure aromatherapy oils gently infused through steam to aid the bronchial tract and lungs as well as softening skin and hair. 42-45 C with a humidity of 90-100%-
- Herb Sauna – A beautiful relaxing, dry heat treatment with the essence of freshly drying herbs for natural cleansing and detoxification. 80 C with 50-60 % humidity
- Salt Inhalation Steam Cabin - A traditional wet steam treatment for detoxification and purification, with the added benefit of salt inhalation for respiratory wellbeing, unique light and essence aspects to offer you a truly one-off experience. 45 C with a humidity 90% -100%
- Rain Fall Shower – Experience tropical rain falling softly, ideal for refreshing your body between heat cabins.
- Tropical Mist Shower – Experience invigorating mist, ideal for refreshing your body between heat cabins
- Heated Loungers – Heated between 32 and 36 C, lie, relax and enjoy the warm, radiant heat of the lounger to soothe, release tension and calm any stress in your body.
The Spa.Wave System offers a complete experience of impulses from audio and vibrational frequencies to calm the body and mind and bring both into a relaxed state.
- Powernapping & deep relaxation in shortest time
- Reduction of stress & mood swings
- Supports treatment of anxiety & panic attacks
- Supports the Immune system
- Increases the ability to concentrate
- Improves sleep quality & quantity
- Indoor Swimming pool – 18m pool, temperature maintained at 30c
- Outdoor hot tub Deck – two hot tubs set on the outdoor terrace, refresh your senses at the edge of the Kenmare Bay
-Fresh Seawater Hot Tub located at the pier
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and exclusive offers.